Tuesday, June 14, 2011

John King OVER CNNI Equals Fail

I have two CNNI feeds: the North America feed (which I have on my TV) and the Europe/Middle East/Africa feed (which I watch on my PC), and last night, just as I was gonna watch World Business Today, the debate comes on on the EMEA feed. This was my worst nightmare, a debate which carries no merit simulcasted on the EMEA feed while everyone else (including the North America feed) airs WBT, which has a lot of merit. I was stunned. However, I did get to watch WBT on my TV, but I still need it for capping purposes.

I am asking those who got and taped WBT (Asia Morning Edition from June 14, 2011) to send it to me at dezbee2008@gmail.com. I have asked my fellow forum members nicely and NOT ONE person came back with an answer, so I'm asking you to send it in. I could've done my capping if it wasn't for John King and his ridiculous Republican debate. That still has no merit and that's because I hate everyone who debated.

But guess what, WBT is also in hot water with me. Sometime two weeks ago, we saw the likes of Maggie Lake, Charles Hodson, and Andrew Stevens together for the last time before Andrew went off to Singapore. No problems, right. This week, he's in Indonesia covering the World Economic Forum and other economic topics concerning Indonesia. This is why I was desperate to watch last night: He's only live on the Asian morning edition, and the two other morning editions (Europe and US), he's on tape. That is a MAJOR FAIL!!!!!! I was expecting a lot of live shots on all three editions, why reduce it? Are they trying to pull off that Eye on India stunt where they took him out completely? This is the second time CNN is shortchanging him, and I swear that the next one he does, I'm not even gonna put my expectations high because I will get disappointed again.

Way to go, CNNI EMEA, for favoring John King over WBT, and way to go, WBT, for making the Asian morning WBT the only opportunity I will get to see Indonesia live. F- for both of you.

P.S. On a lighter note, I switched over to Rachel Maddow on MSNBC as a consolation for my lost viewing time on WBT and I'm hooked. Rachel is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment